The H B Allen Centre
One of the most exciting and significant new building projects in Oxford
Located just 300 metres north of the original college, our graduate hub, The H B Allen Centre, is one of the most exciting and significant new building projects in Oxford.
The centre hosts top quality accommodation, a lecture theatre, seminar rooms and an exhibition/performance space. Facilities are available throughout the year and can be used for a standalone event or to supplement provisions on our main college site during vacation.
Rooms / Venues
The Harvard-style lecture theatre can seat up to 120 people and has state of the art cameras and microphones allowing for video/audio recording and the provision of live streaming.
The seminar rooms are in close proximity to each other and have built-in projection and sound facilities, perfect for small meetings and workshops. Flexibility is offered in the Glen Callater rooms which together open into a flat space with mobile TV connectivity.
- Theatre – max. capacity: 60
- Boardroom – max. capacity: 20
- Theatre – max. capacity: 100
- Other – max. capacity: 18
- Theatre – max. capacity: 16
- Buffet – max. capacity: 120
- Other – max. capacity: 120
- Theatre – max. capacity: 12
- Boardroom – max. capacity: 8